What No One Tells You About HVAC & Lighting Integration
In a building, lighting and HVAC have historically remained separate systems without a need to communicate with one another. Although each of these systems have advanced in efficiency independently, there are additional energy efficiency synergies when they can be integrated. Recently, California’s 2019 Building Energy…
- Code Readiness Report: Retrofitting Small Building HVAC & Lighting
- 2020 California Building Energy Modeling Symposium: It’s a wrap!
- Bending the Curve on Climate Change with Ongoing Commissioning
- The North Star of Ongoing Commissioning: Start with the OPR!
- Tools to Create an All-Electric Building Energy Code for California