Genentech B50 SSF Clinical Supply Center
Red Car Analytics was asked to support the Commissioning process for the new Genentech Clinical Supply Center, located on Genentech's South San Francisco campus.
Red Car Analytics provided support services for the Title 24 Part 6, 120.8 Commissioning requirements for B50 permit application and LEED v4 Enhanced Commissioning support and LEED documentation (LEED EAc3). The project was seeking LEED Gold certification, which was approved in March 2022.
Genentech is a research organization focused on drug discovery efforts to fill unmet needs. The company has brought multiple novel bio-therapeutics to market in the areas of oncology, immunology, ophthalmology, and metabolism. As part of the merger with Roche in March 2009, Genentech became the headquarters for all Roche pharmaceutical operations in the United States.
Image: © Image-Center.com
- Client: TQS Integration LLC
- Owner: Genentech
- B50 SSF Clinical Supply Center
- South San Francisco
- 77,646 SF new construction
- Pharmaceutical Research Facility
- 2021 Completion
- LEED Gold Certified
- Services Provided:
- T24 Commissioning
- LEED v4 Fundamental Commissioning
- LEED v4 Enhanced Commissioning
- LEED v4 Monitoring Based Commissioning
- Design Review of Building Enclosure